Real Estate in Deer Lodge

real estate in deer lodge st james

If you’re looking to buy a home in St. James, you may be overwhelmed trying to decide on a sub-area. To help you narrow your search, we’ve written a brief overview of each sub-area of St. James. In this article, we will be focusing on real estate in Deer Lodge! Homes in Deer Lodge are great for those who want to be able to escape to nearby parks and greenspaces. Despite its density, Deer Lodge is a fairly quiet area to settle down in.

Learn more about life and real estate in Deer Lodge, below!

Why Choose Real Estate in Deer Lodge?

Real estate in Deer Lodge is perfect for residents who want to live in a walkable area. Nearly all daily needs can be met on foot in this neighborhood. Whether it’s going to school or heading to the grocery store, chances are you can get there without a car. 

Although the neighborhood is very walkable, transit users may find it challenging to get from A to B. Deer Lodge transit services are infrequent and there are limited options. With this in mind, there are a few bus lines that run through the neighborhood. For instance, the 11, 21, and 24. 

If you prefer to travel by car, Deer Lodge is very convenient. Drivers in Deer Lodge note that parking is easy to find, traffic is minimal and it’s only a short drive to the nearest highway! It should be mentioned that most residents choose to commute by car. 

If you move to Deer Lodge, you won’t need to go very far to access some of the city’s best amenities! From excellent schools to several residents’ favourite restaurants, there’s a lot to love about the location of homes in this neighbourhood! Go for dinner with your family at the Silver Heights Restaurant (voted best ribs in the city) and then head across the way to the famed Assiniboine Park. Or, spend the afternoon golfing at the Assiniboine Golf Club! There’s so much to do when you live in Deer Lodge. 

Deer Lodge Real Estate

Homes in Deer Lodge are perfect for families. Most of the real estate that has been developed in this neighborhood was done before 1960. Buyers will notice that Deer Lodge is mainly comprised of single-family detached homes and row houses. These property types generally have between two and three bedrooms. Moreover, roughly 80% of houses in Deer Lodge are owned, while the remaining 20% are rented. 

For more information about real estate in Deer Lodge contact me today. I’d be happy to help you find a home in this desirable area. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns about the property listed below! Be sure to check out my social media for the latest updates and more!