A Strong Commitment to Winnipeg Real Estate.
I appreciate your time and understand the challenges consumers face in choosing a Realtor in Winnipeg to represent them when buying and selling a home.
Let me tell you about my career and skills. I specialize in residential real estate, marketing homes and condominiums in and around Winnipeg.
I became a Realtor in 1997 and have sold thousands of homes during the span of my career. I have been consistently ranked in the top 1% of realtor in Winnipeg!
I am a dedicated, hardworking and trustworthy family man born and raised in Winnipeg. I have 2 daughters Kayla and Alexa. My personal hobbies include all water sports, tennis, hockey, snowmobiling and playing guitar.
When entrusted to sell a home, I have a proven marketing system that works! For clients looking to purchase property, my experience is a true benefit in the ever changing market conditions.
Every client matters! No Matter the price range or special challenges in the market, my aim is to work hard to help you achieve your real estate goals.
My success is measured by your satisfaction as a valued client. It is my goal to exceed your expectations throughout the buying and selling process. I recognize that my future success depends on your recommendation of my professional services to your friends, family, colleagues and neighbors!”
I look forward to speaking with you!
Please click below to view the professional affiliations and awards.
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Winnipeg Real Estate Board
- RE/MAX Top 100 Agents World Wide 2010-2017
- RE/MAX Top 100 Agents Canada 2010-2017
- #1 RE/MAX Agent – Manitoba 2006-2011, 2014-2017 Transaction Award
- Top 5 RE/MAX Agent in Western Canada 2009-2011
- Diamond Club 2008-2017
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement 2007
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame 2004
- RE/MAX Chairmans Club 2004-2018
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2000-2018
- RE/MAX #1 Team Member 1997-1999
- WRA Gold Medallion 2000-2019
- RE/MAX Circle of Legends 2014