Ottawa, ON, November 15, 2016 – According to statistics released today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales were up on a month-over-month basis in October 2016. Highlights: National home sales rose 2.4% from September to October. Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity was up 2.0% year-over-year (y-o-y) in October 2016. The number of newly listed homes edged up 1.7% from September to October. The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) in October was up...Read More »
- Looking to Invest in Winnipeg Real Estate?
- Why Winnipeg’s top realtor suggests listing your home for sale ahead of the spring rush
- Canadian home sales rise in October
- The Canadian Real Estate Association Achieves Excellence Canada Gold Level Certification
- Bank of Canada keeps rates on hold, lowers growth outlook