Ottawa, ON, August 15, 2016 – According to statistics released today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales declined for a third consecutive month in July 2016. Highlights: National home sales fell 1.3% from June to July. Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity came in 2.9% below July 2015. The number of newly listed homes rose 1.2% from June to July. The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) rose 14.3% year-over-year in July. The national average...Read More »
- Looking to Invest in Winnipeg Real Estate?
- Why Winnipeg’s top realtor suggests listing your home for sale ahead of the spring rush
- Canadian home sales rise in October
- The Canadian Real Estate Association Achieves Excellence Canada Gold Level Certification
- Bank of Canada keeps rates on hold, lowers growth outlook